About TaraPR with Personality
Throughout her career, Tara has led staff and client teams to ideate, collaborate and implement effective communications strategies that grow companies.
Event Creation & Management. Customer Retention. Employee Engagement. Publicity. Crisis Planning. Crisis Communications. Public Affairs. Diverse expertise that is industry agnostic and always one step ahead of the curve. Tara excels in bringing deeper knowledge and understanding to all of her client relationships.
Meet Tara Goodwin
Integrity Trust Drive Creativity Growth
Tara Goodwin, lifelong entrepreneur and founder of Goodwin Consulting, brings more than three decades of experience to her consulting practice.
- Since founding her first company, Goodwin PR in 2001, Tara attracts, engages and sustains clients ranging from start-ups and nonprofits to multi-million dollar companies, high-profile CEO’s, professional athletes, and coaches.
- She is considered an expert in crisis communications, media relations, strategic events, and effective content development and curation.
- Known for her open and honest counsel, Tara helps clients develop communications programs that drive traffic, resonate with key audiences and build new and profitable relationships. She is a driven and focused leader.
- Prior to starting her first company, Goodwin served as VP of Edelman Boston and was the lead strategist for the state’s education reform (MCAS) campaign. Her contributions to Barnes & Noble’s Close the Book on Hate campaign scored a Silver Saber award for best retail marketing initiative.
- She was named one of Boston’s top 10 PR Specialists twice in three years by Women’s Business Boston, scored Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards for Women in Business from 2015-2018, was named one of the “Top 19 PR Firms in Boston” by Expertise.com in 2018, 2019 and 2020; and was nominated for several other prestigious awards including PR Person of the Year by BizBash and Coolest Company of the Year by Bostinno.
- Earlier in her career, Goodwin served as chief of staff of the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development where she managed a staff of 250 and a budget of $450 million. In addition, she worked with her team to develop an affordable housing policy designed to alleviate the Massachusetts housing crisis, and served as a member of the Governor’s Commission on Domestic Violence.
Watch Your Business Grow with Tara.
Tara is passionate about her clients, her work, and the value she brings to every engagement. She works with both nonprofit and for-profit companies in a variety of industries. Interested in working with Tara? Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.